Sarasvati - Cut and Paste

Posted by Sarip Usman Monday, December 3, 2012 0 comments

Lirik Lagu Sarasvati - Cut and Paste

Sarasvati - Cut and Paste

There is a girl with a million lust
She does things to get it fast
She is only good in cut and paste
A silly girl who think she is the best

There is something in your mind
force my every single line
Should I dancing in your stage
Just like your cat in your cage

There is no light there is only dark
in your heart I see no art
I am like a busker in the park
I sing I cry I play my part

Sarasvati - Cut and Paste 

Download via 4shared
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Sarasvati - Cut and Paste
Ditulis oleh Sarip Usman
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://blackcurut.blogspot.com/2012/12/sarasvati-cut-and-paste.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ini adalah blog penganut dofollow, silahkan berkomentar dengan sopan dan sesuai dengan postingan. Terimakasih sudah berkunjung.